What is our mission?
BrightMind strives to help clients achieve optimal mental wellness. As practitioner-scientists, BrightMind therapists deliver state-of-the-art, evidence-based treatments. to children, adolescents and young adults with a particular focus on anxiety, depression, life adjustment/relationship issues, academic and social stress, and eating disorders. Our mission is to provide focused and effective treatments that prepare youth to cope, both independently and with the support of their families. BrightMind therapists are committed to building strong relationships with their clients and their families, while artfully delivering effective treatments adapted for a client’s developmental stage.
How do we do this?
1. Providing a structured assessment to obtain a diagnosis and track treatment progress
2. Formulating an integrated treatment plan to be reviewed with clients and family members
3. Providing psychoeducation to clients and families to build awareness
4. Foster a supportive and safe relationship with clients
5. Teaching concrete coping skills
6. Providing relevant parent management skills and family therapy
7. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, being present, open, creative, and understanding!